Elote Recipe. The only way to eat corn when in Mexico. Now you can do it at home.
|lime juice||2 tsps|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tbsps|
|chili powder||1/2 tsp|
|cayenne pepper||1/4 tsp|
- If you are using a gas grill set the temperature to medium. If you are using a charcoal barbeque get the coals to the point that white ash is showing and the coals are glowing and are spread out in an even layer.
- Grill the corn for 12 minutes total. Continually move the corn so each side is grilled.
- In a bowl whisk together the mayonnaise and lime juice.
- In a separate bowl mix together the Parmesan cheese, chili powder, cayenne pepper, cumin, and salt.
- Spread the mayonnaise mix over the corn.
- Sprinkle the cheese mix over the corn.