Crustless Quiche Recipe. This recipe is such a treat for any occasion and it is incredibly easy to make. The flavors are rich and the texture is light and fluffy.
|sour cream||1 cup|
|cottage cheese||1 cup|
|Parmesan cheese||1/2 cup||grated|
|all-purpose flour||1/4 cup|
|onion powder||1 tsp|
|baking powder||1/2 tsp|
|Monterey Jack cheese||2 cups||grated|
|Tabasco Sauce||1/4 tsp|
|no stick spray||1 Tbsp|
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine the eggs, sour cream, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, all-purpose flour, onion powder, salt, baking powder, Monterey Jack cheese, and Tabasco sauce.
- Spray a 9 to 12 inch quiche pan with a non-stick baking spray.
- Pour the mixture into the quiche pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
1 quiche serves 6 to 8 persons.