Creamy Bean Dip
Creamy Bean Dip Recipe. An easy delicious dip for any occassion.
|bean dip||2/3 lb|
|cream cheese||1/2 lb|
|Lawry\'s Taco Seasoning||1 1/4 oz|
|Tabasco Sauce||2 drops||to taste|
|cheddar cheese||1 cup||grated|
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine the bean dip and cream cheese. Mix well.
- Stir in the taco seasoning.
- Add Tabasco sauce to taste.
- Pour the dip into a baking dish.
- Spinkle the grated cheddar cheese across the top.
- Place in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese melts and begins to bubble.