Crab Dip Recipe.
|crab meat (canned)||3/4 lb||drained|
|cream cheese||1/2 lb|
|artichoke hearts - marinated||2 oz||slivered|
|salt||1/4 tsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp||to taste|
- In a bowl combine the crabmeat, horseradish, onion, cream cheese, milk, salt and pepper.
- Grease a casserole dish.
- Place the crab mixture into the casserole dish and firmly pat down.
- Spread the slivered almonds over the crab mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Place in a 375 degree oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with crackers.