Chinese Chicken Drumettes
Chinese Chicken Drumettes Recipe. Using the most flavorful part of the chicken with this flavorful Chinese marinade creates a wonderful finger food appetizer that will have your guests lickin their fingers.
|vegetable oil||2 Tbsps|
|hoisin sauce||3 Tbsps|
|light soy sauce||1/4 cup|
|dry sherry||2 Tbsps|
|red chili pepper||1||seeded and chopped|
|ginger||1 Tbsp||grated or diced|
|hoisin sauce||1 cup|
- In a bowl combine the vegetable oil, hoisin sauce, light soy sauce, dry sherry, garlic, red chili pepper, and ginger.
- In a baking dish place the chicken wings and cover with the sauce and coat the drumettes completely.
- Cover with plastic and place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the marinated drumettes on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes until done.
- Serve with hoisin sauce on the side for dipping.
For a better appearance before adding the marinade slice the skin around the base of the drumette with a knife. Then push the meat up so it forms a little ball.