Chicken Teriyaki Recipe. A simple and fast recipe that is great for any weeknight dinner.
|soy sauce||3/4 cup|
|chicken breast - boneless & skinless - frozen||4||defrosted|
|vegetable oil||1/4 cup|
- In a saucepan combine the sake, soy sauce, mirin, and sugar. Mix well.
- Heat to a simmer and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In a sauté pan heat the vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Brown the chicken on each side. Remove to a paper covered plated and cover.
- Pour the sauce into the sauté pan and bring to a boil.
- Place the chicken back into the sauté pan and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and slice crosswise into 1 inch slices.
- Pour sauce over the chicken.