Chicken Curry Salad
Chicken Curry Salad Recipe. A crowd favorite. This salad brings together all the flavors and textures that make each bite a treat.
|chicken breast - boneless & skinless - frozen||4||thawed|
|curry powder||1 2/3 Tbsps|
|Granny Smith apple||1||peeled, cored, and chopped - drizzle with lime juice|
|red seedless grapes||1/4 lb||sliced in half|
|salt||1/2 tsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp||to taste|
- In a stockpot bring the combine the water, chicken, onion, garlic clove, salt, and black peppercorns. Bring to a boil over high heat and lower to a simmer. Cook for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- Remove the chicken. Chop the chicken once it has cooled and can be handled.
- In a bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, and curry powder.
- Fold in the chopped chicken, red onion, celery, apple, and grapes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving.