Chicken Chili Recipe. Your classic chili but with chicken. It is downright delicious. Chunks of chicken and tomato in a thick rich broth that just warms you up all over with every bite. You'll find yourself licking the bowl and saying, "More please."
|olive oil||2 Tbsps|
|garlic clove||6||finely chopped|
|ground chicken||2 lbs|
|tomato - chopped (canned)||6 cups|
|chili powder||2 Tbsps|
|cayenne pepper||1 tsp||to taste|
|all-purpose flour||1/4 cup|
- In a large stockpot heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onions and garlic. Sauté the onions until translucent.
- Add the ground chicken and mix well. Cook for about 5 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and water. Mix well.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, paprika, and flour. Mix well.
- Bring to a boil and then lower to a simmer.
- Cook uncovered for 1 hour stirring occasionally.
If you have a food processor trying grounding up your own chicken.