Chicken Breast Sauté with Thyme
Chicken Breast Sauté with Thyme Recipe. This is a quick and elegant recipe for the weeknight rush.
|olive oil||2 Tbsps|
|chicken breast - boneless & skinless - frozen||4||thawed|
|thyme (dried)||3/4 tsp|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp|
|white wine||1/2 cup|
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan and add the butter.
- Add the shallot and sauté until translucent.
- Season the chicken breast with thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Fry on each side for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the wine and lower the heat. Cook on each side for an additional 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Remove the chicken.
- Increase the heat to high and reduce the pan juices for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Drizzle pan juices over chicken and serve.