Chicago Style Hot Dog
Hot Dog: 1
Chicago Style Hot Dog Recipe. New York and Chicago both claim to have the best hot dogs. And both are great but it all depends on what kind of a mood you're in. The Chicago style hot dog has a nice balanced taste with the addition of the pickle, tomato, and celery salt.
|hot dog||1||boiled or grilled|
|hot dog bun - poppy seed||1||warmed|
|celery salt||1/4 tsp|
|mustard||1 Tbsp||to taste|
|sweet relish||1 Tbsp|
- Place the cooked hot dog in the warmed hot dog bun.
- Add the pickle spear to one side of the hot dog.
- Place the sliced tomatoes on the other side of the hot dog and sprinkle with the celery salt.
- Spread the mustard on the hot dog.
- Spread the sweet relish over the mustard
- Sprinkle the chopped onions over the hot dog.
- If you like it hot add the sport peppers on top.