Cheese Puffs Recipe. These cheese puffs are just pieces of heaven. Golden flaky puff pastry with a creamy cheese filling.
|puff pastry - frozen||1 lb|
|cream cheese||1/4 cup|
|Roquefort cheese||1/4 cup|
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix the cream cheese and Roquefort cheese together with a fork.
- Lay out a sheet of puff pastry.
- Spread cheese mixture over.
- Cover with the remaining sheet of puff pastry.
- Take a cookie cutter and cut out circles. Seal ends.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.