Cheese Dip Recipe. Decadent and easy. If you're having a sports viewing party this is an easy dip to make.
|hamburger||1 1/2 lbs|
|onion||1||medium - chopped|
|black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|American cheese||2 lbs||melted in microwave|
|salsa||2 1/2 cups|
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the onions and cook until they are translucent.
- Add the hamburger meat and cook until it is browned.
- Add salt and pepper. Drain the meat on a paper towel covered plate.
- Add the meat and salsa to the melted cheese and mix well.