Butternut Squash Souffle
Butternut Squash Souffle Recipe. A decadent rich and creamy side dish made from Butternut Squash. This is the type of recipe that you will be remembered for and it's very easy to make.
|butternut squash||1||peeled, seeded, cut into cubes|
|carrot||1/2 lb||peeled and chopped|
|unsalted butter||1 cup||softened & sliced into pieces|
|all-purpose flour||1/2 cup|
|vanilla extract||2 tsps|
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Steam the chopped butternut squash and carrots for 20 minutes or until tender.
- In a food processor or saucepan combine all the ingredients.
- If you have a food processor puree until smooth. If not use a potato masher and mash the ingredients together until they are smooth.
- Pour in a buttered 2 quart souffle dish.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until set in the middle.