Broccoli and Red Bell Pepper Salad
Broccoli and Red Bell Pepper Salad Recipe. A quick and crunchy salad.
|ice cube||2 cups|
|broccoli||1||cut into small florets|
|red bell pepper||1 1/2||seeds removed and thinly sliced|
|sour cream||1/2 cup|
|vinegar||2 Tbsps||tarragon vinegar|
|olive oil||1/4 cup|
|salt||1 tsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1/4 tsp||to taste|
- Place half the water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Place the other half of water in a large bowl with the ice cubes.
- In a small bowl whisk together the tarragon, sour cream, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the broccoli florets into the boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the broccoli florets using a strainer and immediately submerge into the ice bath to stop the cooking process.
- Strain the broccoli florets once again and place in a large salad bowl with the red bell pepper.
- Toss with the salad dressing and serve.