Breaded Chicken Breast
Breaded Chicken Breast Recipe. You want to talk comfort food here's the dish for you. Fried and delicious.
|black pepper||1/4 tsp|
|bread crumbs||2 cups|
- Take a chicken breast and place it in a sturdy plastic bag. Using a meat tenderizer, pound the meat until it reaches a thickness of 1/4 inch. Make sure not to tear the meat.
- In a shallow baking dish beat the eggs. Combine with the milk, salt, and pepper.
- In a separate shallow baking dish spread out the bread crumbs.
- Dip the flattened chicken breast in the egg mixture. Coat evenly and completely.
- Now dip the chicken in the bread crumbs. Gently tap the breast into the bread crumbs. Flip the chicken over and repeat. Try not to handle the meat too much. If there are uncovered spots on the chicken - sprinkle bread crumbs on the area and gently pat it down.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Cover a plate with paper towels.
- Fry the chicken breast on each side for 2 minutes.
- Remove the cooked chicken breast to the paper covered plate. Repeat with the remaining chicken breasts.
Serve with a wedge of lemon.