Bistec de Palomilla
Cuban Fried Steak Recipe. Looking to feed a crowd? These steaks are full of flavor and go great with some black beans and rice or between two pieces of bread. Nothing like a Bistec de Palomilla.
|beef round - wafer thin||3 lbs|
|garlic clove||2 lbs||diced|
|salt||1 Tbsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1 tsp||to taste|
|olive oil||1/4 cup|
- In a plastic bag combine the beef round, garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the beef from the marinade and pat dry. Make sure there are no bits of garlic left on the meat.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Fry the beef for 2 to 3 minutes on each side and remove.
- Add the remaining marinade and onions to the sauté pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour the onion mixture over the steaks and garnish with the parsley. Serve.