Banana Bread Recipe. An easy and delicious bread recipe that can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a late night snack with a cold glass of milk.
|unsalted butter||1/4 lb||room temperature|
|all-purpose flour||1 1/2 cups|
|baking soda||1 tsp|
|banana||1 cup||ripe mashed|
|sour cream||1/2 cup|
|vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|walnut||1/2 cup||finely chopped|
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 5 x 3 inch bread loaf pan.
- In a mixer add the unsalted butter and sugar. Place the mixer on high speed this will cream the unsalted butter and sugar together.
- Lower the speed to medium and slowly add the eggs.
- Add to a sifter or a fine mesh strainer the all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt. Sift in a bowl.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the mixer. Also add banana, sour cream, vanilla, and walnut. Mix well.
- Pour the batter into the greased bread loaf pan.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for 1 hour or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes and then remove from the pan.