Baked Brie Recipe. A different twist to cheese and crackers. By baking the brie with brown sugar you get a silky rich flavor that is great for spreading on a cracker.
|Brie cheese||1/3 lb|
|brown sugar||2 Tbsps|
|pecan pieces||2 Tbsps|
|dried cranberries||2 Tbsps|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Remove the white rind from the brie cheese.
- Place the brie cheese in an oven safe dish.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the cheese and top with the pecan pieces and dried cranberries.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with crackers for dipping.