Baked Beans Recipe. What's a barbeque or backyard party without baked beans. Here is an an easy recipe that takes hardly any time and you end up with some tasty beans.
|pork & beans||8 cups|
|maple syrup||1/2 cup|
|brown sugar||1/2 cup|
|bacon||1 lb||cut into 1/2 inch pieces|
- Heat an oven to 325 degrees.
- In an oven proof stock pot or dutch oven heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and sauté until translucent.
- Add the pork and beans and stir. Bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the mustard, ketchup, maple syrup, and brown sugar.
- Form a layer with the bacon pieces and cover.
- Place in the oven and cook for 45 minutes to an hour until the bacon has cooked through.