Asparagus wrapped in Prosciutto
Asparagus wrapped in Prosciutto Recipe. A quick and easy elegant appetizer to spruce up any party or impromptu gathering.
|prosciutto||1/4 lb||sliced thin|
|cream cheese||1/2 cup|
- In a stockpot bring water to a boil.
- Fill a large bowl with ice and fill with water.
- Add the asparagus to the boiling water and parboil for 2 minutes. Remove to the ice bath for 2 minutes to stop the cooking process. Remove and dry.
- Take a piece of prosciutto and lay it flat on your cutting board.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese over the prosciutto.
- Place a piece of asparagus at one end of the prosciutto and roll it up.
- Repeat the process.