Asparagus with Sesame Chili Vinaigrette
Asparagus with Sesame Chili Vinaigrette Recipe. A hint of spice for the classic roasted asparagus.
|asparagus||1 1/2 lbs||ends trimmed|
|olive oil||1/4 cup|
|salt||1 tsp||to taste|
|black pepper||1/2 tsp||to taste|
|soy sauce||1 1/2 Tbsps|
|honey||1 1/2 Tbsps|
|sesame oil||1 Tbsp|
|chili oil||1 tsp|
|red wine vinegar||1/4 cup|
|dry mustard||3/4 tsp|
|sesame seed||1 Tbsp|
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet. Toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast asparagus in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- In a bowl combine the soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, chili oil, water, red wine vinegar, and dry mustard. Whisk together.
- Remove the asparagus from the oven and while it is still hot toss with the vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle the asparagus with sesame seeds and serve.