Asian Chicken Salad
Asian Chicken Salad Recipe. Asian flavors are introduce to a family classic giving it an incredible twist. Great for sandwiches or just by itself.
|chicken||1||3 1/2 lbs|
|water||4 cups||to cover|
|thyme||2||fresh - sprigs|
|sesame oil||1 Tbsp|
- In a large pot add the chicken and cover with water.
- Add the onion, black peppercorns, bay leaf, and thyme.
- Cover and bring to a boil over hight heat.
- Uncover lower the heat to a simmer and cook for 1 hour.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and allow to cool.
- When the chicken is cool enough to handle remove the skin and bones. Shred the meat and refrigerate.
- In a bowl combine the mayonnaise and sesame oil. Add the cilantro, chives, and green onions.
- Add the chicken and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.