Apple Crisp Recipe. Need a quick desert? Throw together an Apple Crisp. Everything you love about Apple Pie but in half the time and nothing goes better with Ice Cream.
|all-purpose flour||1 cup|
|unsalted butter||1/3 cup||cut into 1/4 inch cubes|
|Golden Delicious apple||4||peeled, cored, and chopped|
|brown sugar||1/3 cup|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl mix together the all-purpose flour and sugar.
- Cut in butter and fold in chopped walnuts. Combine well.
- In a separate bowl combine the chopped apples, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Place the apples in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Cover with the flour mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until golden.